What does your online presence say about you? Are you looking to start a blog or establish a website? Do you know the difference between media and marketing? Are you doing too much, or not enough?
Social Media is not a one-size fits all commodity. Sure, there are guidelines and proven methods, and while you respect certain aspects, you also want to stand out in a crowd. I am a leader in social media and marketing. I can help you establish and maintain a healthy, attractive social media presence while doing what you do best: Being you.
SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGES AND RATES
as of August 1, 2017
- Initial Consultation [min two hours, $95. Extended appointments pro-rated.]
- Whether you are new to social media or just need a little guidance, I can help with an extensive evaluation of your current media set up and proposed needs, and establish a game plan to get you from A to Z on all your media sites.
- Social Media Management and Marketing [min. one month, $50.]
- With a balanced focus on building your audience before you build your sales, I’ll work with you to structure and maintain your online connections and grow a stronger business base through social media and local/print marketing campaigns.
- Book Launch Campaign [min. two months, $295.]
- A successful launch is a journey, not a destination. I’ll help you blaze the trail from interest to sales and everything in between, utilizing proven marketing strategies both online and in person.
- Facebook Event [min. two weeks, $150.]
- Whether you’re announcing a new position or book, Facebook Events are an efficient and friendly way to get the word out. I can guide you with helpful tips to grow your audience and market with these fun, interactive communities.
To request more information, submit this form: